Sunday, May 31, 2009

A quick week.

As I get older time seems to move faster and faster.

Grant came over this week and we discussed it over some Play-Doh.


Afterwards Mom and Amanda took us to Snookies to take our minds off our troubles.

Later, at home, Dad pulled out a special bib to remind me that things could be worse.

Thankfully our great friends Bob and Carol Alton came to town Saturday. It was good to see them and we had a good dinner.

Bob and I got along great ... he wanted me to make sure Grandpa Dave saw this photo.

Mom gave me bananas for the first time tonight and I must admit, I'm not convinced.
Hey ... look at my new trick ... I'm starting to get up on my hands and knees now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so awesome to spend the time updating the blog. I LOVE IT! What a big boy he's becoming. That Snookies looks like a fun place! Have a great week!

~Ellen

Anonymous said...

These are just precious. Jon, You need to get into scrapbooking and caption pics!!! Quit your day job! I love the chics dig me. BUT, Grandpa Dave is going to be JeAlouS on the one pic!!! Aunt Sherry

pat krahn said...

It is so fun to watch Pierce grow. What a sweetheart! He'll soon be motoring around the house. Good luck!

uncle chris said...

it's okay pierce. when i try and do pushups and fall on my belly, i get upset too. pretty soon, you'll be able to do more pushups than me ... in about 4 or 5 months. :) i love this blog.