Monday, September 7, 2009

The week that was ...

Hello, all ... welcome to Pierce's week in review.



There was a lot going on this past week and all three of us stayed busy. Mom had lunch with an old co-worker named Lisa on Wednesday and I met another little friend, Carter.



Grant and his family came over Saturday and I couldn't wait to see him! We ate outside and had a fun time.


I always learn a lot from Grant and he said/did some funny things to help keep all of us entertained.

He's my friend.

Today I went to my first I-Cubs baseball game. There was a lot to see and hear.


I took turns cuddling with Mom and Dad, had snacks and saw a lot of people.


Leaving the park, I told Mom and Dad how much fun I had.


It was a great day to watch baseball.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last pic on this week's blog is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Eric!!! I think Grant and Pierce will always be best buddies. Love, Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

is it just me or did pierce's pacifier look like it was one of those straws connected to a beer can? hmmm. love you, jon, amy and pierce.

Unca M@ said...

LOVE the pics! Pierce is quite the handsome lil' kid.
I'm Life O' Pierce junkie. Keep up the great posts!