Sunday, September 12, 2010

A quick post ...

Well, my team didn't do so well Saturday.

That's okay. I got to go to the park! Grandma Maggy and I took a walk and ended up at our favorite park. I played on the digger toy ...


... then practiced drinking from a big boy cup back at her house. A good Saturday! (Oh, and Mom, Dad and I got our church directory photo taken. It will be awhile before I can post it, though.)

Today we went to Chariton. Dad helped Grandma work on the house while Mom and I explored the farm. Here we are playing tractor!

We also visited Great Grandma Margaret and Great Grandpa Jack. They are great fun! (Unlike Grandma Kathy, she has a bell and compass on her walker so I think Great Grandma sprung for the delux model.)

That's it.
Enjoy your week everyone!
Much love ...

Pierce "I scare the crap out of small dogs and house cats" Miller



No comments: