Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A delayed post ...

Sorry dear readers ... it's been a hectic few days. This will be a very quick update as a new week has already begun and I intend to do a better job reporting in the coming days.

This past Saturday we took a family trip out for breakfast and then to the grocery store. I got to drive the cart and that was fun but it took a long time and I got really bored.


Luckily when we got home I was able to stay busy helping to put some finishing touches on the Christmas decorations.


There was a particular ornament that had been bothering me so I was glad to get it straightened out.

Sunday Dad and I went to an Iowa Energy game while Mom was at a baking party.
We sat in the Flynn Wright seats and the action was intense!

I really liked the basketball game but we didn't stay very long ... I had other things I wanted to do.

Until next time ...
Pierce





No comments: