Monday, July 30, 2012

The week that was last week (but isn't next week).

(Forgive the odd title. I'm starting to figure out time, days, weeks, etc. after a lot of work and sometimes I have to talk things through to make sure I'm saying things right.)

So, let's get right into last week which isn't this week or next week either.

Thursday I insisted on dressing myself. What do you think?
Friday Papa and Grandma Kathy came up for a visit. (Yeah!) They brought a fun basketball hoop and it was fun to shoot hoops. I really just wanted to be inside playing tractors so after this snack, in we went.
Grandma also brought me a cool plane! She calls it a pontoon plane. I call it a petunia plane. (I like my name better.)
Mom and Dad had an event Friday night so I held down the fort with the Grandparents. We had a lot of fun and it was a pretty quiet, mellow night.

Saturday morning I made sure to entertain while folks had breakfast and visited.
Saturday afternoon Mom wanted to take advantage of the cooler weather and suggested a trip to the park. I didn't object! Dad helped me practice playing "fire pole" and it was fun and all ... but I don't think real firemen need help. I told Dad this but he was pretty insistent that in my case a "support hand" was necessary.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't have my suit, but they turned on the wading pool while we were there and I jumped in. I got all wet, as did my clothes ...
... luckily Dad was willing to loan me his shirt for the ride home.
Mom and I went to church Sunday while Dad golfed. After lunch and a long family nap we loaded up and went exploring. I'm going to a new school in a few weeks and had questions. Mom, Dad and I had a good talk about things and it sounds like the new school is going to be full of big kids and I'll get to take my lunch in my own lunchbox. To me that sounds really good.
Yep ... it looks like a cool place!
Have a great next week and this week gang!

Pierce

No comments: