Sunday, May 19, 2013

A blog update ... can you believe it?!

Once again I'm late with an update. Sorry, gang.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but they all are it seems. 

It was the first of May which is May Day which means giving and receiving anonymous baskets. Fun! I ended up getting lots of candy.
The next day it snowed. May 2, 2013. Huh.
Thankfully Uncle Eric came up for the weekend and we practiced pulling people over. It's always good to share best practices with another officer.
The weekend got even better after I got to go to a fun birthday party at a gymnastics place. I rolled, tumbled and jumped. (Uncle Eric went with me and learned four year old birthday parties aren't really his thing. There were too many loud, little sticky people.)

Later in the week it was the academic fair at school. This is a big enough deal that I got both grandmas to come as well as Papa, Mom and Dad.
Everyone seemed really impressed with my room. I showed them all the things I knew and we had a super good time.
The next day I got to stay home from school. It was a great day! McDonald's for lunch ...
... then soccer ...
... then some rest!
The next morning Grandma Kathy and Papa were leaving but before she left, Grandma and I went looking for yard sales.  I went to my first one the day before, I think I'm hooked.
Sunday was Mother's Day. I have the world's best Mom and it was a good day for me. We went on a bike ride together!
Down the trail we go!
This week at school we hosted a tea for Mom's and I helped my classmates sing a song in appreciation for all the Moms do for us.
Friday night was soccer and I scored a goal! 
Afterwards I got a treat.
Saturday was busy. We got some new furniture so Asa and Jill stopped by to get the old couch and a chair. They had a very cool trailer and I enjoyed helping carry things.
I also had a birthday party that afternoon, and got to have a pony ride!
The best part of the day? A visit from my friend Henry from Madison. His Dad is Mom's cousin and we had a lot of fun.
Not only did he like playing fire and rescue and skeleton ghost hunter with flashlights, but we got to have a camp out in the living room!
Today, before he left, we went to the park and played hard for an hour or so. I was pooped and sad that Henry had to leave.
That's it for now. Have a great week everyone!

Pierce

No comments: