Monday, June 10, 2013

From Portland ...

... direct to Des Moines! Uncle Chris, Uncle Matt and Aunt Emily came for a visit, to hang out and celebrate Grandma Margaret and Papa Jack's 71st wedding anniversary.

Uncle Matt has the coolest camera and I got to use it. (Sorry for the scratches and dings, Uncle Matt.) Anyway, I've discovered that I really like taking pictures. In fact, several of the pictures you see this week were taken by me!

Here is Mom and Dad at Grandma Maggy's.
Uncle Chris and I playing airplane! (I talked the guys into playing that a lot this weekend. I suspect the game wore out its welcome.)
My Mom is so pretty! Love ya, Mom!

We met the Krahn and Knautz families in Chariton Sunday afternoon and it was good to see everyone. 
Here is a picture Cousin Ellen took of me taking a picture of Cousin Ellen!
Dad, Uncle Chris and Uncle Matt. I have so much fun with my uncles!
It was a quick but a good visit. 

Have a great week everyone!

Pierce

No comments: