Sunday, June 21, 2009

This week is the hottest it has ever been ...

... at least for me.

This week Mom and Dad turned on the air conditioning and I really like it.

I went to the doctor for my 6 month shots on Wednesday. They say I'm in the 90th percentile in length but 60th in weight so I guess all of the yoga Uncle Chris and I have done has paid off.

I realized this week that my doctor has a fish tank. WOW!!!! I hope Grandma and Grandpa Houston get one so I can see it when I visit.
My friend Evan's mom Jennifer stopped by and gave me some new toys and books on Wednesday, too.

Friday I hung out with Grant while Mom and Dad had dinner with Justin and Amanda.

We played with tractors, swapped stories and talked a lot about crawling. I think I may try that in the next couple of days.

Saturday we went to Clear Lake to hang out with some of Mom's friends from Central. I had never seen that much water! The boats were fun to watch and I got to spend a lot of time outside.

Everyone was really, really nice. I like Central folk ...

Today was Father's Day. Mom and I got Dad some cool gifts plus I made him something at school. Grandma Maggy sent over a gift as well. Dad seemed really happy and gave me lots of hugs and kisses.

Today I tried something new, a sippy cup! Mom had to help me, but I think there is potential here!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Aunt Sherry said...

Hang in there Pierce. Crawling is HARD. I even have to do it when I can't get off the floor and have to crawl to the couch. Watch the knees. Might need some knee pads depending on how many miles you are going to put on them. Love you!! Hugs. Aunt Sherry