Monday, June 29, 2009

The weak end

Sorry for the delayed blog posting this week! This past weekend ended up being different than originally planned so I didn't get done as much as I had hoped.

Let's just say I did find time to nap ...


... and Mom and Dad dipped my toes in a wading pool for the first time. (I was horribly confused by the whole thing.)

This weekend I also tried puffs for the first time and while I'm not really sure how to eat them now it should come to me soon. (Mom suggested I ask some friends at school for some advice.)

Sunday I spent time at Dad's office because he was working.

He told me but I forgot what this guy does at Flynn Wright.
We did get to play pool and that was fun.

Bongos were cool, too!
The coolest thing was playing drums!
(Mom said I reminded her of a particular TV character.)

Until next time ... love, Pierce.


3 comments:

uncle chris said...

i miss you, little guy.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....he misses you, too.

Aunt Sherry said...

Did I hear Little Pierce is going to be a model? Let me think....Baby Abercrombie and Fitch maybe? Can't wait to see him again. Aunt Sherry