Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ride. Ride. Ride. Hitchin a ride ....

I spent the past weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Houston's place in Denmark. One of the very best things about visiting them (other than them, of course) is that Grandpa has REAL tractors and I get to ride.

If you look closely you can see me helping him bale hay Friday afternoon.


Then I got to ride a pedal tractor (which I think I get to keep).


Then Saturday I rode in Mom's car and visited Clayton.


Then I went to Sherry and John's and rode the Mule.


Then I went back to Grandma and Grandpa's and rode a tractor. Afterwards Grandpa and I talked about farming.

Then Tim and Jill came over (I didn't ride anything then).

Then I got to cuddle with Grandma! (Her leg has an owie.)


Finally, after all of that Mom and I came back to Des Moines (riding in the car) and went through the car wash. It was kind of freaky.


That's it ...

Much love.
Pierce the Conqueror

No comments: